Big party in LA last night celebrating the re-launch of My Space. Justin Timberlake, one of the moribund personal networking site's co-owners (along with Specific Media) brought in some of his pals to rock the El Rey.
One can only imagine the reaction this fete got in San Francisco--wonder what Mayor Lee and his pals will dangle in front of MySpace to get them to leave Beverly Hills (and Irvine).
A few inexpensive ideas spring to mind--why not offer to re-name the Trans America Pyramid the "Really Pointy My Space Tower"? Or Lombard Street as "The Way Twisty My Space Street"?
Most Commented On
- It is often said that it is suffering that creates great art. - December 5, 2013
- Cage Match - December 5, 2013
- You clearly need to understand the SFBG hierarchy of needs. - December 5, 2013
- Its true, I read it on the - December 5, 2013
- Artists are doing what they love to do. - December 5, 2013
- So affordability has nothing to do with money? - December 5, 2013
- We don't want to be recruited into any movement that a dick - December 5, 2013
- Srill awaiting ANSWERS and VIDEOS from Police Dept and Chief - December 5, 2013
- Financial support is way different - December 5, 2013
- By not allowing for 150 years of inflation, you made a basic - December 5, 2013